Monday, February 13, 2012

Brilliance Should Be Shared

I knew I had an EPIC day planned.  So I decided to do this as a Picture Post(besides, there is a shocking lack of picturing on my blog).  Here's my day in Pictures....

 Look at my General Music Students plugging away at their Rhythm Compositions!

 Had to get the car serviced.  It took far too much time and I did NOT bring enough to entertain me!

 Then I came home and did a little Tax finalizing.
 I thought about taking a nap.
 But I made 5 mini meatloafs instead.  They're in the freezer just waiting to be popped in the oven.  I'm so domestic!

 Then I did a little practicing.  Actually I did a lot of practicing.
 Can you believe all the multi-tasking going on here?  How I Met Your Mother and Editing Pictures!

 I have a bit of a sore throat and I'm trying to ensure I don't get sick.  So I had me some orange juice.
 Lindsey fixed dinner tonight.  They were some tasty pork chops!  And I ate Peas for the first time ever(I even usually pick them out of my fried rice).  I actually kind of liked them.  I'm such a grown up!

 See, I ate all my peas!  My Grandma would be so proud!  I didn't even stick them in my cheek and spit them out in the toilet *coughMOMcough*!
 Melting the Chocolate for my BRILLIANT idea of the evening...
 We dipped Strawberries.  We have a whole tray and we're going to very much enjoy them tomorrow.  I'm such a genius.
And my OTHER genius idea....Cafe Rio Pork!  In the crock pot and cooking nice and slow for tomorrow!  Seriously....it's going to be EPIC!


Now it's off to bed.  I have to be at the school at 7:30 tomorrow morning to let a bunch of students retake a test.  I'm such a nice teacher.  And then there are a series of other Brilliantly Epic ideas that will be coming to fruition tomorrow.  AND I have several more EPIC-related posts in the work for this week.  Seriously, it's out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment