I remember my dreams. Like vividly. I'll just say right now that sometimes it's not a good thing. Sometimes though, it's an AWESOME thing!
Pretty much my dreams tell me what I'm stressing out about. They tell me what I didn't realize I've been thinking about. And sometimes they terrify me with their absolute randomness. ("I forgot my life preserver!" Remember Ames? Man my dreams in High School were really weird.)
I've been stressed out a lot lately. This tends to make my dreams full of crazy paranoia. And then when I wake up, they play back over and over and over again. Charming.
Let me introduce you to some of my regularly scheduled programming...
1. Going to Disneyland. But it's usually with random people from High School who hate each other and spend the whole time fighting.
2. I'm the lead in a show and haven't been to any rehearsals and I'm backstage frantically trying to memorize the next scenes' lines.
3. All the gay guys I know come tell me that it's my fault they're gay(I know, I have issues.)
4. Every guy I introduce to my friends ends up liking one of them better than me(I need a therapist).
5. I go to Disneyland with all my friends and their cute little families and we ride Star Tours and there's some massive malfunction that actually sends us into space where we discover that Star Wars is in fact REAL. And then I become an awesome X-Wing pilot. (Seriously, I'll find a therapist today)
I really could do without most of these dreams. And let's not read too much into the common thread running through all of them. And mom, please don't worry too much about me. No need to put me on suicide watch.
From time to time I do have some truly fantastic dreams...but you wouldn't want to hear about those...
No comments:
Post a Comment