I like doing a "Favorite Things" post every once in a while(at least I did on the "other" blog I did). I have some new favorite things I want to share...
1. Gummy Vitamins
Thank you to Costco for selling them and having them on coupon this time. And thanks to my mom for buying them for me! I've taken them every single day since. I was really quite terrible at taking my daily vitamins before(I know shame on me). But now it's like waking up and rewarding yourself with a gummy bear just because you got out of bed!
2. HeyTell
This is a new App that I was introduced to a few weeks ago. It's voice messaging. Not Voice Mail. Not Texting. It's kind of like a walkie-talkie. Sort of. You record and send your voice message and the other person can pick it up and respond at their leisure. You can also use it to send the sound of your off-kilter washing machine to a concerned(and entertained) party. It's really pretty cool and much safer when you're in the car.
3. Stila Palette
I got this eye shadow and blush palette for Christmas from my mom. It's pretty much my favorite make up ever(at least right now)! It has AWESOME colors. Some palettes have a few that are good but there's always some you NEVER use. Not this one. I use them all! Not all at once, if that makes anyone feel better. It's also nice and flat and fits in my purse so if I need to take it somewhere to use, I can do so easily! Love it!
4. White Collar
I know I've had this on my list before, but it's just one of my very favorite things! And now that Netflix has made episodes available for streaming, I'm a happy girl! Neal Caffrey any time, day or night. I really need some Season 3 though. I'm seriously so far behind! Don't tell me what's been happening! But it's okay. I don't mind watching Neal Caffrey over and over and over and over and over and over and ... No I watch the show for it's innovative plots and... Fine. Whatever. Neal's hot.
5. Snickerdoodles
I've always really liked Snickerdoodles...but making cookies can be such a hassle. But...Thanks to Krusteaz Cookie Mixes, life just got easier AND tastier! I made some Friday night and took the 2 dozen(minus the 1 that broke and I HAD to eat) skiing. Dan and I might have eaten all but 4(which I took care of Sunday after church). Yeah. They're super tasty! I have a few more boxes because they've been on sale at Smiths. And I have to exert a lot of self control to not whip up a box.
6. Dove Promises
I'm typically not a solid chocolate person. I usually prefer a little(or a lot) of caramel with my chocolate(and in life in general). But there's something about Dove Promises that I really like. But only at Valentines. I know. They make them year round and for all the holidays. But I only like them at Valentines. I don't know why. That's just the way it is. I also like that on the inside of the wrappers, there are little messages printed. Some of them are suggestions. Some of them are more akin to fortune cookies. Some of them make me smile. Some of them make me giggle a little bit. And I feel compelled to do the things printed on these wrappers. It's kind of entertaining. Seriously, you can't imagine some of the things I've done because of a Dove Promise.
I have a lot of things I'm loving right now. These are just a handful. Some of them will stick around, others will dwindle and disappear; pushed away by something bigger and better. Most of you don't really care. I imagine some of you might be taking a collection to buy me a hobby or something. I know, it's been a lot of blogging recently. Oh well. It really should entertain you(at least 80% of the time it's should entertain you).






No comments:
Post a Comment