This is nothing new.
Back when the first Bourne movie came to theaters, my friends and I went and saw it. Then, convinced that we would make AWESOME spies and pretty much needed no training, we decided to try out our skills by GI Joe crawling across the yard of another of our friend's houses. I may have injured my elbow a little bit. But I shook it off like a good soldier and stuck to the mission.
Tonight, my roommate, Lindsey, and I were sitting in the kitchen working on dinner and we decided we should do something exciting! Then we remembered that we live in Utah. And it's winter time. Those two things elimintated a lot of our "exciting" options. So we decided to look into movies.
And boy did we find one! We went and saw "This Means War". It has Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine in it. Mmhmm. It was a good one. Plus, it has spies. I love me some spies. And I love me some Chris Pine. So that made this movie pretty much perfect. And it was actually pretty entertaining(besides the eye candy).
And it reminded me how much I want to be a spy.
No comments:
Post a Comment