So the FHE for our ward was announced as a combined Social Extravaganza with another ward. It sounded kind of intense. So Lindsey and I came up with our own plans...
We went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner. Then we hopped over to Fashion Place for some retail therapy. I saved an H&M gift card knowing full well that at some point in my subbing I would need a trip to H&M. We both found shirts that we love, so definitely a successful trip.
I then introduced Lindsey to the wonder that is Sephora. She got a Bare Essentuals starter kit and tomorrow when I get home from school, I'm giving her a make up lesson. (I know, we're such girls)
I picked up a freebie nightshirt from Victoria's Secret(so comfortable! I'm thoroughly enjoying it as I type).
We tried DSW for the shopping trifecta(clothes, make up, shoes), but alas, DSW failed us.
We topped off the evening with cookies(I made AWESOME chocolate chip cookies--Karalynn, tell Anthony his recipe is still the best) and How I Met Your Mother.
Yup. It was the best extravaganza I've been to in a long time!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment