Friday, February 24, 2012

Meet My Mental Health Professionals

So, I have this weird thing...When I get really frustrated, or feel like life is way too out of my control, or I get angry, or I have really hard decisions to make...I clean.

But it's not like "I'm going to tidy things up".  It's like "I've been possessed by the spirit of my grandma"(who is still alive, by the way).  It's rolled up sleeves, hands and knees, scrub the floors by hand type of clean.  It's a scary kind of clean. 

It really works though.  I tell you, by the time I get done cleaning, life is good again.  I can see straight and everything makes sense again.

Let me introduce you to the therapists I've most frequently visited with lately...

My Clorox wipes rarely fail me.  I can always count on them to help me eliminate the tiny, petty problems.
Mr. Swiffer Duster is quite handy and cleaning out all those cobwebs that keep haunting me.
I know that whenever I need to clean the crap out of my life, I call on Lysol Toiletbowl Cleaner!
Pinesol has been the go-to guy for my family for many years.  He's heard so much whining from me, my mom, my grandma...how long has Pinesol been around?  Anyway...I'm surprised he still sticks around with us.  And it might just be the smell reminds me of my grandma's house...but I always feel better after visiting with Pinesol.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I cleaned when I got frustrated. I either bake or paint my nails, neither of which are as productive as cleaning.

    ReplyDelete